Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Weekend and Winner for RAK...

Good Saturday evening!  Hope it has been a great day for all.  I was able to finish up my valentine cards to go to my swap sister.  I will post a picture after I know she has received them.  :o)  I want to finish a couple more cards for friends and family.  I will post those as soon as I am done. 

And now the winner for the rak.  Here is a screen shot of the winning post number:




And the winning post was made by Nell, who said:
"I will also have to add you to my followed blogs. I have only recently gotten into blogging (even though I have not actually started my own yet). I pretty much still go to my local scrapbook store to use their punches and such. I figure it's just about time to start my own collection so I would love to be considered in your RAK. Thanks for doing this.

Nell
"

I want to thank everyone who joined!  I hope to be able to do this again, very soon.  Off now, to email Nell.  

Many hugs,
Lorie


Hugs Lorie

No comments: